psychoceramics: Flowers sent anywhere in the world!

Send Flowers to someone you care about, they will appreciate it more than you know!
Our floral designs can be sent nearly anywhere, Japan, Saudi Arabia, England, give us
a call, or order online. Be sure to use our promotional code #9821 to receive a 10%
discount on your purchase, save this message for future use! Please see attached .html
file for more details, thank you!

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove"
and this software will automatically block you from future mailings.

Title: Flowers

Receive a 10% discount on your order, simply type in #9821 after your name on the order form, or tell us the code when you call!

FLOWERS2U

Click above to order!

The Only 24 Hour Flower Delivery
Service In Las Vegas!
800-924-8273
702-869-0415 Fax
702-869-5681

It is always a pleasure to serve you with the ultimate in design and to provide the freshest quality flora available from our vast worldwide resources. Our skilled and professional staff is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, to accommodate your special requests and help you with your selection by telephone. You may also fax us your order 24 hours a day. We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of service, continuous and expedient delivery, and custom, state-of-the-art creations that will make any occasion a memorable and special occasion.