psychoceramics: Kenny Dies

http://www.jewsforjesus.org/anim/archive.htm

Jews for Jesus animated tracts (animated gifs, really)
Featuring South Park. And Sniffled. And coming soon, the X-Files.
Kenny still dies, but at least we finally know what he's saying.
This is the most off the wall thing I've seen in a long time.
Odd, but not really offensive, for some reason.
dustbunny