The Null Device

Dr. Colin Andrews has researched crop circles for 17 years, employing private detectives to track hoaxers. He believes that, whilst 80% of crop circles are man-made, the other 20% are caused by shifts in the Earth's magnetic field.
Self-proclaimed hoaxer John Lundberg said no-one would ever believe a scientific explanation for crop circles because people want to believe it is something more mysterious. "The public don't want it explained," he said.

There are no comments yet on ""