psychoceramics: (fwd) The Hollow Earth Theory is Probably a Hoax (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Mr J Cameron -----

From: jcam2 @ mdw031.cc.monash.edu.au (Mr J Cameron)
To: a--@c--.monash.edu.au
Subject: (fwd) The Hollow Earth Theory is Probably a Hoax
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.paranet.ufo,alt.conspiracy,alt.illuminati

Just when you thought that the hollow earth theory was looking sane...

--------
From: Steve Wingate <steve @ linex.com>
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.paranet.ufo,alt.conspiracy,alt.illuminati
Subject: The Hollow Earth Theory is Probably a Hoax

My current belief about the Hollow Earth theory is that it is
disinformation being used to dicredit certain individuals and confuse the
public about the reality of underground alien bases . Due to recent
information I have received, it is likely that there is evidence of an
ancient civilization under the South Pole, and and also a Pleiadean base
in South America in Peru or Equador.  The base looks something like a
light bulb in shape and has artificial gravity so that the inhabitants
are attracted to the outside of the 'bulb' part of the base.  This may
have been coufused by certain contactees with a Hollow Earth.  The Nazis
may have a base under the South Pole also.

Why do so many countries have military bases on Antarctica?  Something to
consider.

Steve

 - Jamie

----- End of forwarded message from Mr J Cameron -----

--
           Andrew C. Bulhak       "Mr. Alphabet says
mailto a--@c--.monash.edu.au          Give me all your money.