From: ncc @ gensym.com (Nick Caruso)
To: silent-t--@w--.std.com
Subject: Spamming the Antichrist

check out some of the titles from the back-issues list:

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------

[ forwards were ready for the rapture ]

Subject: Prophe-Zine
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 13:26:40 -0700

Hello all,

My name is Ray and I publish a on-line newsletter called Prophe-Zine.
Prophe-Zine deals with Bible Prophecy and looks at World Events and
Politics. Prophe-Zine is a free newsletter and it can be sent to you via
email if you have the ability to receive MINE/BinHex files over the internet.

[ raving about how to get this crap deleted ]

Prophe-Zine #2
(42 pages using a normal 11x8 1/2 at 10 point font, 1" border )
Raymond Gano... The Mark of The Beast ....Just How Close Are We?
Thomas Ice... Why The Bible Still ProhibitsDate-Setting
Jeffery A. Mott.... The Rapture ......When?
Terry Cook... Approaching The Mark Of The Beast
Terry Cook .....The Mark of the New WorldOrder:..I.D. Biochip in your Right
Hand!
Patti Lalonde.... Organized Crime: An Excuse for World Government
RobertNC--@a--.com.... Signs Of The  Times
Stephan van Os..book review... The Days Of Vengeance
Prophe-Zine news bites
Cool Resources

Prophe-Zine #3
(39 pages using a normal 11x8 1/2 at 10 point font1" border )
John Kinsella... The Real Conspiracy Theory
Gordie_T--@m--.bc.ca... Premises Of The New Age World View
Dave Breese... We Shall Look Up! The Proper Vision
Prophecy Club... Ark of the Covenant & The Temple
Wes Peters.... The Pre-Wrath Rapture
Ron Wallace.... What Is The Pre-Wrath Rapture Of The Church?
Ron Wallace....The Progress Of The Church Up To The Beginning Of Daniels
70th Week
Geoffrey Kragen...The Bookworm Book Review
Prophe-ZIne News Bites
Cool Resources

Prophe-Zine #4
(37 pages using a normal 11x8 1/2 at 10 point font, 1" border )
Raymond Gano.........	Welcome to issue #4
Raymond Gano........	Gog & Magog...war before Daniel 70 week period?
Patti Lalonde...........	Waking Up the Russian Bear
Keith Green .............	WHY IS COMMUNISM SWEEPING THE WORLD?
Gospel Tract Sociaty..	THE MIDDLE-EAST IN BIBLE PROPHECY
Russian News Bites...	This Week In Bible Prophecy and other sources
Grant Jeffrey.......		LIVING IN THE SHADOW OF THE SECOND COMING
Texe Marrs.............		Beast-like '666' Laws Forced on American Citizens
Dr. Greg L. Bahnsen........	Postmillennialism
Prophe-Zine News Bites..	Assorted sources and contributing authors
Cool Resources for Christians.......Web sites, Books, Magazines, ect.

[more raving deleted here --ncc]

--nicholas caruso           (represent? opinions self)    => 0.87
  n--@g--.com            (represent? opinions gensym)  => nil

  ..  this must be what it's like to be a COLLEGE GRADUATE!!

----- End of forwarded message from Nick Caruso -----

--
  This sentence has five words.                http://www.zikzak.net/~acb
 "This sentence" has two words.                a--@c--.monash.edu.au