psychoceramics: Save Earth From Destruction

The following was found on A3-size flyers distributed in large quantities
around Monash University:

              Save Earth From Destruction

              Public Lecture by Michel Desmarquet, author of

              "Abduction to the 9th Planet"

  We are not alone in this Universe:  there are at least 200 inhabited
  planets scattered throughout our Galaxy.  Come see and <B>question</B>
  someone who has visited one of them.

  Open your mind and admit the new information.  It is OK to be sceptical
  provided thet you apply the same scepticism to everything you already
  "know".  This is the only path to the truth.  Most things around us would
  never have been invented if people had protected old concepts and ideas
  and had not admitted new information.

  Michel's mission is to share what he has seen , learnt and experienced,
  and <B>not to distort anything</B>.
  Some of the topics include:

  *  <B>Coming very soon</B>: total destruction of life on Earth,
     <B>with no second chance</B>, unless all people unite in immediate
     conscious action.  This is <B>not a theory</B>, it happened on other
     planets already.  The reason is our ignorance and continuing arrogant
     approach to nature.  We do not understand what we do.
  *  <B>living on another planet</B> in our Galaxy, inhabited by a highly
     developed civilisation, which lives in perfect harmony with Nature
     (<B>all</B> forms of life), with technology surpassing our dreams.
  *  practical use and purpose of <b>telepathy</b>, astral body, astral
     travel, aura, invisibility, levitation, time travel.
     (Everybody in the Galaxy, including all animals on Earth uses
     telepathic communication.  Except us.)
  *  <B>space travel</B> by trans-substantiation across multi-dimensional
     space, with effective speeds much greater than the speed of light.
  *  <B>parallel universe</B> on Earth - who is there, who is using it and why
  *  origin of the Universe, Big Bang, origin of life on our planet,
     the purpose of our existence, reincarnation, the significance of the
     cultivation of individual consciousness and the free will
  *  <B>history of Earth, Mars</B> etc.:  past civilisations, solution to
     many "mysteries" such as the purpose of the pyramids, missing
     continents and civilisations (Atlantis, Mu (Lemuria)), exodus, ice age,
     planetary disasters, Bermuda Triangle, origin of the moon, changes in
     Earth axis rotation, etc..,
  *  <B>visits of other ET beings on Earth</B>: human abductions, tissue
     implants, immune system problems and experiments etc.. Michel <B>has
     seen</B> bodies of about <B>200 different races of ET beings</B>,
     which are at the similar level of evolution as we are (ie. not advanced
     at all).  Some ET beings have similar bodies to ours and others not.
     Many of them visit Earth for various reasons.  Find out what their
     problems are and what we can learn from them.
  *  why rallies strikes, protests etc. don't work.  <B>What we should do
     to really influence decision makers...</B>

  Our planet seems to be at the <B>very bottom</B> in the scale of civilised
  evolution and heading for a total catastrophe.  And we seem to waste time
  which is quickly running out.  Learn why and what we can do about it.
  Help and advice is (and always has been) available, but no one can do our
  own homework for us.  Each of us have the conscious free will and we will
  have to use it <B>ourselves</B> to control our action.  We have to
  WAKE UP.  Find out what will happen if we don't.

  <B>
  Lectures:   Sat 12 Oct, 4:30 - 7 pm, University of Melbourne,
                    Public Lecture Theatre
               Mon 14 Oct, 6:30 9:30, Monash University, Rotunda Theatre R5
             Wed 16 Oct, 7:00 - 10 pm, Horizons, New Age Centre,
                    72 Acland St, St.Kilda
               Thu 17 Oct, 7:00 - 10 pm, St Kilda Public Library, Carlisle
                    St, St.Kilda
        Fri 18 Oct, 7:00 - 10 pm, only for those who read the book,
                        Horizons, 72 Acland St, St.Kilda
              Sat 19 Oct, 12:00 - 3 pm, University of Melbourne,
                    Public Lecture Theatre

  $5 at door, reservations recommended </B>(limited number of seats)
       9344-6719 email t--@m--.mu.oz.au
  <B>More information</B>: Dr. Tom J. Chalko (03)9344-6719 (BH)
       9525-9409(A) email: t--@m--.mu.oz.au
           http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/health_/michel.htm

Bold text is indicated <B>thus</B>.  As well as this, text, the letters
"UFO" were printed in the background in gray.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for people to go to these events and
distribute Al Gore-style bingo cards, only marked with terms such as
"Atlantis", "Grays", "Photon belt", "Pyramids" and so on...

--
                               "Mr. Alphabet says
      <a--@d--.null.org>               Give me all your money.