psychoceramics: Present Truth

http://www.present-truth.org/~truth/ is the home page for the folks with
the book about spirits I cited last post. This is worth checking out.

I have long lamented that apart from the occasional psycho like Jack Chick,
Christian tract promulgators have seldom offered art with anything like the
hallucinatory coolness of various Hindu and Hindu-derived groups.

Well, these folks are getting there. They have marginal illos of, for
instance, Earth turned entirely to fire and become Hell, with Jesus weeping
in the distance, that need to be seen. They have a little picture comparing
the size of the Enormous City In Space that is, apparently, Heaven to New
England. The city itself appears to be the Emerald City of Oz with a fresh
coat of paint.

Good stuff.

Doctrinally I think they're either Seventh-Day Adventists or a spinoff, but
the doctrines aren't as important as the art in this case.

--
Bruce Baugh
b--@k--.com