psychoceramics: Don't ask why, thank you.

This was posted to the Cypherpunks list.  (A list devoted to cryptography
and related topics.)

See if you can find the encrypted meaning!  (Without drugs and/or alcohol.)

>From: "red" <r--@t--.net.my>
>To: <b--@t--.net.my>, <cypherpunks@toad.com>, <tnc@asiapac.net>
>Subject: Don't ask why, thank you.
>Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 14:18:17 +0800
>Sender: owner-c--@t--.com
>
>Why?
>
>Date: 20th October 1996.
>        The purpose of life,... is not to be found. I have been pursuing
>this
>thought and question to many of the people I have met in the past few
>weeks.
>Sad enough to report that I have found no answers or clues that if anyone
>ever
>know what it is or could be. One thing for sure is material and physical
>objects are close to replacing the purpose, the real purpose if there is
>one.
>I am still quizzed on how there is a purpose in which we all strive to
>attain.
>There must an objective somewhere which clearly states,"You, whatname
>whatage,
>will have to do this, do that."
>        Somehow, in the pursuit for the answer I have strained my physical
>and emotional self. I have realised what I am doing and that I am actually
>directionless, like all the people I know. Doing things for the sake of
>doing.
>Clearly, I think television or rather, the mass media in general has caused
>the gradual eradication of purpose in life for many people. What do you
>want?
>What do I want? Sure enough, we do not ask ourselves that question once too
>often, but spending more time pondering about it, it really makes no sense
>in what we do having corellation to what we want. What is it actually that
>we
>seek in life?
>        Which brings us back to the time when we thought we had a purpose.
>Could you recall the times when you really wanted something? Or someone?
>Why?
>Simply because we didn't have it. It's a mass media driven, pointless race
>own something, which actually doesn't make much sense. I am not sure why
>all
>of us are acting the way we are. In trying to understand it, I began to
>question why I would want to know. Why do I want to know? So that I could
>talk
>about it? Write a book? Be famous and rich? Be respected? Now, take a
>minute
>off and think of what you just read. It's from the media to the people. The
>people made the media. People are driving people nuts. Is this what we
>want?
>Once you shrink the big picture, you realise that nothing makes any sense
>anyway. And what is "making sense"?
>        What do we gain from realising all this which makes us act and live
>the way we are? We get to past our time. Since we were born, we had nothing
> [...]
---
|  "Remember: You can't have BSDM without BSD." - a--@c---alt-del.com  |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l a--@t--.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | a--@t--.com  |