psychoceramics: (Fwd) Williams Charges Bush With High Treason!

(from the Conspiracy Nation mailing list)

Date: Fri, 1 Nov 96 13:38:15 -0000
From: Williams Institute <micwill @ iprolink.ch>
Subject: Williams Charges Bush With High Treason!

Greetings from Swiss exile!

I have sworn to fight the evil that George Bush and his criminal "secret
government" have been imposing on the American people since he conspired
with Richard M. Nixon and Lyndon B. Johnson to take over our once-great
nation with a coup d'etat that began with the assassination of President
John F. Kennedy. I have sworn to fight this evil to my last drop of blood
and my last breath of air. With my health completely ruined by two years
of the most brutal physical and psychological torture in Marion Federal
Penitentiary (the fascist U.S. government's torture chamber for political
prisoners), and deteriorating rapidly, my last breath is coming closer,
and there is no modern medical assistance for me in this backwards,
primitive country in which I have lived in exile for the last half
decade. As I continue to turn up the heat on the murderous drug-dealing
traitor, George Herbert Walker Bush, I have now arranged for the 434 page
book, "George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography" to be uploaded to my web
page. The 1.2 megabyte book is now there, available for downloading. This
is the book that scared the daylights out of Bush. It scared him so much
that it is now out of print. In other words, he doesn't want you to read
it. He doesn't even want you to know that it exists.

This evil man, this satanic, demonic monster, is responsible for far more
crimes than just the assassination of our most beloved president. He is
responsible for putting hard drugs on our streets, and turning the
children of our nation into drug addicts, thieves, robbers and whores.
Anyone who casts a vote for Billy Blythe a/k/a Bill Clinton, is casting a
vote for his master: George Herbert Walker Bush.

You now have the chance of a lifetime to read the truth about George Bush
and what he did to destroy our country. Additionally, you will be able to
read what his father, Prescott Bush, did to destroy our country. For
starters, he financed Adolf Hitler's rise to power. He even had assets
seized by the U.S. government for his violations of the "Trading with the
Enemy Act" as the result of his doing big business with the Nazis while
all of our able-bodied men were being sent to Europe to give their lives
and limbs battling.

Americans have been duped. As Josef Stalin said of Americans after seeing
how Bush had duped them: "You could spit in their faces and they'd think
it was morning dew".

There is no excuse for Americans to be duped today. The truth is being
laid out on the table for all to see. There is nothing to stop you from
downloading this incredible book and finding the truth out for yourself -
now. Anyone who continues to close their eyes to the truth in these
dangerous times does so at their own peril.

This informative, shocking book is available for downloading at:

http://www.kmf.org/williams/

I, Michael Williams, here and now, charge George Herbert Walker Bush,
with High Treason. Who will join me?

                 " When you make peaceful revolution impossible,
                       you make violent revolution inevitable"

                                 - John F. Kennedy