psychoceramics: (Fwd) cycles of SIN (Su-en), 19y,25y,49y,50y

Just when you thought you might have to start recycling boring old sins,
here's a fresh new one!

From: EliYehovah <elijah @ execpc.com>
Newsgroups: alt.mythology,alt.archaeology,alt.religion.christian,alt.bible,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.history,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,sci.archaeology
Subject: cycles of SIN (Su-en), 19y,25y,49y,50y
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 10:24:56 -0500

>You still haven't answered my question about the Jewish lunar
>calendar's 19 year cycle wrt a solar year.  You said it was sinful but
>you didn't say what was sinful. Was it:
>
>a> The moon is sinful for having a 19 year cycle?
>b> Humans are sinful for noticing this cycle?
>c> we are all sinful for looking at the sky for what the moon does
>instead of reading and accepting what you wrote?

You oppose as did the priests against Moses or Jesus.
The name of the moon was Nanna (as in great mother) but was changed
to the name Sin (Su-en, Su Lord from enSu = Lord Su).
It is a sin to keep a 30-day calendar for the moon
when two lunar months is no longer 60 days but has become 59 days.
It is a sin to hold to a 59-day calendar when 309 lunar calendar months
is 9115 days but 309 real lunar months are 9125 days (25 egyptian yrs).
[Thus in relation to 50-year Jubilee, one can see that two 25-yr cycles
drifts back 12 leap days being 49 Julian yrs 354 days, also revealing
the moon has a 49-yr cycle of 49 Julian years.]
** TO SIN **
Sin now means to fall short and can be done by man or the moon.
It is a sin when a nation clings to a 235 lunar month calendar of
19 years (6940 days) when after 3496 years (184x19) it too is no
longer seasonal (since it wasnt Gregorian to begin with)...
and it is a sin for any culture to claim their calendar goes back to
Adam.....those lies is why we have no calendar truth and why real
astronomy was smothered by millenia of both religious or evolutionist
scholars. (Any scholar is a liar who refuses to admit that a
nonscientific evolution of animals was taught in many cultures and religions
from 2000 BC to 100 AD; as well as the Hindu who never separated man
from animals since 2020 BC to present.   Is it such a great pride to be able
to say that now scholars can throw their science into the ancient religions
of animal evolution myth.)
YOU cannot take the years 1513 BC to 1984 AD (3496 yrs) and claim
they 43,240 lunar months
(184x19yrs does not equal 184 x 235 lunar months)
not in the Julian calendar nor the Gregorian....of which if the
present Jewish calendar were seasonal...then you could do this in
the Gregorian calendar. But neither the Gregorian nor the Jewish calendar
holds to a 235-lunar month per 19-year cycle.)

BTW can anybody get me the Orthodox Easters and Passovers for 1935 AD
to present. I take it that Passovers are in the Encyclopedia Judaica
but do not beleive they go back to 1935.

************
A voice crying out and going unheard,
(40 years Oct 7) Nehemiah's (9:1) 50th JUBILEE of Tishri 24
God's 1000 years has begun Sep 14 of 1996;   (144,000 will
start their 1000-year rule before this ascension year ENDS)
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/WTkingdom

Asteroid impact following March 23 Passover Palm Sunday
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/asteroid/articles/Mar23eclipse.GIF
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/asteroid/Mar23HaleBop.gif

Discover the world's true chronology thru the Bible at
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah
http://www.execpc.com/~elijah/direct

--
Bruce Baugh <*> http://www.phix.com
Moderator, comp.os.ms-windows.win95.moderated