psychoceramics: Fwd: Re: Beyond Infinity

From: calgea @ aol.com (CAlgea)
Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Subject: Re: Beyond Infinity
Date: 19 Aug 1997 17:22:53 GMT

Subject:	Beyond Infinity
On 18 Aug 1997 s--@a--.com (Smart1234) wrote

>    What do you think is beyond infinity? Some say you can never
>reach infinity, because it is the basic definition of infinity,
>always one more than where you were.

In my alternative views of our physical universe, I have a different
definition of infinity.

Infinity is where one field completely converts to another field.

For example, Space and Gravity are fields.

Space is a spherical field. At the outer limit of Space, Space
converts to Gravity. Gravity is an inward flowing radial field.
At the inner limits, what we call mass centers, opposing lines
of inward flowing Gravity lines convert to expanding spheres of
Space. This cyclic process between Space and Gravity is what I
call a Basic Cycle and determines what we call Mass.

In this sense, one may say that Space is infinite.

In any case, my views have a cyclic base. It seems that your
view of infinity is based on linear thinking.

It may also be of interest to you to read my views on our system
of mathematics.  I use a mobius circle. The real numbers are on
the outside and the imaginary numbers are on the inside. The
result is that there is no infinity as you conceive it.

If you want to see how all this fits together, then you will have
to visit my site.
_
Charles W. Algea's Alternative Views at
http://members.aol.com/calgea/index.htm