Re: psychoceramics: Kidney Harvesting

This is actually an old and well-known urban legend.  It was in the
alt.folklore.urban FAQ several years ago (when I last looked at it).
I believe www.snopes.com or www.urbanlegends.com may have something
on this

 -- acb

[Johannes Scmidt]

--
"I have spoken to one cat, and to many.  And wherever I have gone,   www.zikzak
 my message is the same...  Dream it!  Dream the world. Not this     .net/~acb/