psychoceramics: Mind control aspects of digital watches

Here's a hint for the "Mind Control" folks: Don't wear a digital watch.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~wanglese/watches.htm
-----
"OUR LADY OF CONFIDENCE": My beloved cherished child and Queen
Maria-Danielle:  yes, it is My desire that you understand more
regarding what has been revealed by your Holy Guardian Angel. You are
to no longer wear a digital wrist watch, only a wrist watch that has
the traditional face of a watch that may be wound, or function with a
battery.

The reason I tell you is this: because 'all of the digital operated
wrist watches have been especially designed for the Maitreya. Each one
has been programmed to receive a special signal and beam from special
satellites, to create manipulative and subliminal sounds, so that his
voice will be transmitted where they are.
	[...]
The Antichrist shall use all of these controls, sounds and devices, to
send impulses to paralyse part of the brain so that it will become very
susceptible and vulnerable to hypnosis - of which the Maitreya will use
much.
-----

But, gee Dad, I was wearing my tinfoil-lined stocking cap!  How come
Maitreya still hypnotized me?