Re: psychoceramics: Jack the Ripper Explained

You, Andrew C. Bulhak, wrote:

>I have a book titled "Jack the Ripper: Light-Hearted Friend", which
>"proves" that Jack the Ripper was Lewis Carroll, by taking anagrams
>of JtR's letters and Carroll's writings.  I believe the author is
>Richard Wallace, and it may be bought through amazon.com.
>
>It's very much worth getting, being crackpot literature of the
>finest kind.
After an extract from Wallace's book appeared in Harper's Magazine, a
clever reader sent in a letter decoding the same extract to "prove" that
Lewis Carrol was really OJ Simpson, writing an encrypted confession of
his murder of Ron and Nicole.

_________
Tresy Kilbourne, Seattle WA
"There was a time in this great country when the word 'crackpot' really
meant something."  --Ann Richards