psychoceramics: Recent downtime

Those of you who have recently tried to post to psychoceramics
will have noticed that the list had disappeared.  Those who looked
for our web site will have noticed that it also had disappeared.
No, we haven't been silenced by the conspiracy for spreading the
UNFORGIVABLE TRUTH about the Secret Underground World Society's
evil scottish ski instructors, their magnetic eyes and radio-like
brain spinning and their frankenstein earphone radio master race
underground mind control UFO bases.

What happened was that zikzak.net suffered a disk crash.  The
disk was replaced, but various configuration files (including
those to do with mailing lists) were lost.  The mailing list
should be fixed now (if you're reading this, then it probably
works).  The web server for dev.null.org is still not operational,
but should be fixed soon.

In the meanwhile, feel free to post relevant material to
psychoceramics.

 -- acb