psychoceramics: Kook Watch: David Voisine

Here's some rather interesting (if incoherent) prose, forwarded to
alt.usenet.kooks by someone else.  I'm forwarding it to the list
for your amusement.

From: kamamer @ io.org (karl mamer)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Kook Watch: David Voisine
Date: 5 Nov 1995 09:28:50 -0500

David Voisine, I predict, will become Toronto's 7th Kook of the Month
winner, that is if Aol North (ie the Toronto Freenet) doesn't can
him first. David posts off-topic rants, religious ascii, thoughts
on the weather, and threats to the newsgroups listed below. He's rarely on topic.
He's rarely lucid. Here's a great example:

Newsgroups: alt.david,alt.happyman,alt.good.morning,alt.canadian,
alt.canadian.beaver,alt.party,alt.wired,general,aol.chat,torfree.general,
tor.general,ut.general,york.general,ont.general,can.general,can.infohighway,
soc.culture.canada,earth.general