psychoceramics: WWW: Dr. R and Tabernacle Ministries

This page has come to my attention recently:

http://www2.gsu.edu/~gs01hrf/nubian.html

This set of pages is apparently by the "Tabernacle Ministries", and
is _bizarre_.  Among things mentioned:  the Reptilians' influence on
religion, the Elohim, the Nubian people, Babylonian gods, the Mothership
Nibiru, the Hollow Earth, the Grays, the Markabians (of any relation to
Scientology's Marcabs?), the Man from Planet Rizq, and many other things.
It reads like a fusion of Nation of Islam, Cosmic Awareness and Scientology.
An introductory paragraph follows:

  My name is FARD. I am a kosmosan who's pen name is Dr.R. I am of a family of
  doctors whose purpose is to cure the sickness of ignorance on Tiamat (earth)
  with Right knowdlege-wisdom and overstanding. I created this page to help
  give guidance to those who are on the path for facts beyond doubt! Here in
  you will be linked back to your true ancestors and creators ( GOD ) the
  Eloheem Anunnaki: Those beings responsible for the pro-creation of the
  ENOSITE (mortal man). We will journey from SHAMBALLAH & ARGHATA ( cities
  within the earth) through the gates of ILLYUWN (heaven). You will see the
  ANUNNAKI : Murdoq, Enlil, Enki, Ninti, Anat, and a host of others. Take a
  look a the mothership NIBIRU. Meet the various beings that currently
  inhabit the earth. And receive words of wisdom from a prophet.  The
  information presented here was taken from several books written by the
  master teacher and guide Dr. Malachi Zodoq York who is an
  extraterrestrial incarnate from the 8th planet RIZQ in the 19th Galaxy.

Also of interest are the gigantic, cheesy computer-rendered headings and
images of the Mothership.

--
    Andrew C. Bulhak    "You don't have to stay anywhere forever."
a--@c--.monash.edu.au         -- Edwin Paine (1901-1914),  December 1990