Re: psychoceramics: USENET quote of the day

And he is probably Reobert Anton Wilson...

At 6:08 pm 23/11/95, Andrew C Bulhak wrote:
>"I STARTED AparNet in 1968/1969 as a radio treletype operator!"
>
>                                -- John "DrGod" Grubor, alt.usenet.kooks
>
>(For those not in the know, Grubor is some sort of psychotic sociopath who
>posts to Usenet claiming to be a ninja killer, a lawyer and an entertainer,
>randomly accusing people of homosexuality and drug dealing, threatening to
>"rip (his perceived opponents) a new asshole" and otherwise making a nuisance
>of himself.  He has at times been compared to Zippy the Pinhead, Hunter S.
>Thompson, Pope Sterno and Rush Limbaugh.  He could be considered a source of
>irritainment.)
>
>--
>    Andrew C. Bulhak    "You don't have to stay anywhere forever."
>a--@c--.monash.edu.au         -- Edwin Paine (1901-1914),  December 1990
>    a--@d--.null.org         (in _Sandman: Season of Mists_, by Neil Gaiman)

Dave Pigott                                                Longstanton House
Product Manager, Electronic Publishing                           Longstanton
Harlequin Ltd.                                                     Cambridge
Phone: 01954 785404                                               CB4 5BU UK
Fax: 01954 785444                              e-mail: d--@h--.co.uk