Re: psychoceramics: USENET quote of the day

[Dave Pigott]

> And he is probably Reobert Anton Wilson...

Don't think so.  RAW wouldn't be so clueless.

Grubor could probably provide good entertainment at a SubGenius devival,
if only he weren't so pink.

--
    Andrew C. Bulhak    "You don't have to stay anywhere forever."
a--@c--.monash.edu.au         -- Edwin Paine (1901-1914),  December 1990