psychoceramics: Kook poetry on the Web

http://www.vrx.net/allisat/poetry.html

This is the poetry of Bob Allisat, who is reputed to be a major net.crank.
(I don't have all that much info on Allisat myself; anyone care to fill me
in on history and so on?)   Some of you will have seen some of his poetry.
For those who haven't, let's just say that it appears to be on the fine line
between experimental art and lunacy, perhaps in the same twilight world as
the images of Paul Laffoley (http://www.mainelink.net/~imagewks/lafley.html).

A sample poem follows:

                  SO YOU DON'T LIKE BAD POETRY,EH?
                (well how about ABSURD poetry then?)

 Ode to Eggheads          Ode to Redheads           Ode to Vowels

 (Shake Tamborines)       (Bang pots)               (twang guitar)

 Mensa Shemsa!            Pale skin                 A, e, i, o
 IQ  Phoo!                freckles                  and always u
 UNIX Yuckie              sunburns, Ooooo!          sometimes y
 C+ too                   Red heads,                is a big go
 Calculus is stinky       red heads                 too.
 Triginomics, Poo         we love you to.           Vowels,
 Civilization my bum!     Ghostlike swimmers        vowels,
 Culture, Hoo!            in summer sun,            what would
 An ode to Eggheads       whiter than snow          we
 is never done            until the day is done.    do
 until we add             And then it's off to the  Without the likes
 They're no fucking fun.  doctore for Noxema dun.   of freaking you?
 Woof, (dog)              Meow, (cat)               Yeee-ha, (donkey)
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof,                    meow,                     Yeee-ha,
 woof.                    meow.                     Yeee-ha.
 (Run on Spot)            (Stand on Head)           (Disrobe)
 The End                  The Begining              The Genitals
 (point UP)               (Point Down)              (Point to Anus)
 Five                     Five                      Five
 Four                     Four                      Four
 Three                    Three                     Three
 Two                      Two                       Two
 One                      One                       One
 ZERO                     ZERO                      ZERO
 Fuck-Off!                Fuck-Off!                 Fuck-Off!

--
    Andrew C. Bulhak    "You don't have to stay anywhere forever."
a--@c--.monash.edu.au         -- Edwin Paine (1901-1914),  December 1990