From: Archimedes.Plutonium @ dartmouth.edu (Archimedes Plutonium)
Newsgroups: misc.invest.stocks,alt.sci.physics.plutonium
Subject: Netscape successors? Name to be Wallflower News? Or EWORLD?
Date: 30 Nov 1995 18:51:37 GMT

In article <49j3gq$7--@d--.dartmouth.edu>
Archimedes.P--@d--.edu (Archimedes Plutonium) writes:

> --- REUTERS report quoted in part from Netscape  ---
> Tuesday November 28 6:39 AM EST
>
> MCI Open to Bell Alliance or Merger
>
> NEW YORK (Reuter) - MCI Communications Corp.

  What will the second Netscape channel be called?

  I like Wallflower News or how about Daisy Iris News. The computer
industry kind a took the fruit names like Apple or Tangerine. And I am
tired of the electronic and computer hacker words like net or web or
com etc. And words like Mercury or Apollo which are nice have been used
so much already.

  Time we had flowers to decorate the place and a flower is so much
more prettier then these screens that hurt your eyes.

 The following are names that perhaps are excellent names for the next
Netscape companies. These names are the copyright property of the
Plutonium Atom Foundation to be trademarked.

Wallflower News
Eworld (or Eworld) (or E-world)
Cosmos Daisy News
Iris Channel
Lobelia Rose News
Blossom News
Peonies Channel
Forget-Me-Not News

And all of these news channels logo will be the very best graphics of
these flowers attainable

--
a--@c--.monash.edu.au        "These crazy words of mine,
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb      so wrong they could be..."