psychoceramics: Conspiracy Watch: rupert murdoch

What do you know: _The Simpsons_ is part of an MJ-12 mind-control
campaign.  Or so someone from alt.conspiracy seems to suggest.

From: Shaun Rodger <sar08 @ students.stir.ac.uk>
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy
Subject: rupert murdoch
Date: 30 Nov 1995 19:47:21 GMT

We have reason to believe that in fact, Rupert murdoch is not what he
seems. I have been studing the Roswell incident and believe that he is in
some way connected. It is plausable that this man is, at present working
with some form of ET government in a plot to keep us happy. His tv
networks, newspaper claim to tell the truth but the man is lulling us
into a sense of false security. I believe that while we are busy watching
the Simpsons, he is actually feeding us subliminal messages of non
resistance. I have some documents that connect the man with the
governments of the UK and the USA and I can tell you now that I am
worried. I believe that it is time we switched off the TV and started
doing some research into the man who is polluting our minds and the minds
of our children...

--
a--@c--.monash.edu.au        "These crazy words of mine,
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb      so wrong they could be..."