psychoceramics: How to Build a Flying Saucer

Can any one help me out with info on a book in my possession
"How to Build a Flying Saucer and other proposals in speculative engineering"
by T E Pawlicki (Corgi Books 1983)
This purports to show how earth energies were harnessed in the past via the
pyramids and stonehenge to transmit data around the planet and how they could
be used now for free power, space travel and time travel.
The entire content seems very genuine but crazed and yet the author's name has
always given me pause for thought. Does anyone know if he is a real crackpot
or is it a pseudonym and if so for who? I have often thought it might be Patrick
Moore who had had a few in related fields including How to Annoy Bureaucrats by
R T Ficial or John Sladek although he has tended to do astrology hoax books, eg
Arachne Rising.

Thanks for any thoughts received

Eugene Doherty
1--@c--.com

"Did you know that gullible isn't in the Oxford English Dictionary"