Re: psychoceramics: How to Build a Flying Saucer

[Eugene Doherty]

> Can any one help me out with info on a book in my possession
> "How to Build a Flying Saucer and other proposals in speculative engineering"
> by T E Pawlicki (Corgi Books 1983)
> This purports to show how earth energies were harnessed in the past via the
> pyramids and stonehenge to transmit data around the planet and how they could
> be used now for free power, space travel and time travel.
> The entire content seems very genuine but crazed and yet the author's name has
> always given me pause for thought. Does anyone know if he is a real crackpot
> or is it a pseudonym and if so for who? I have often thought it might be Patrick
> Moore who had had a few in related fields including How to Annoy Bureaucrats by
> R T Ficial or John Sladek although he has tended to do astrology hoax books, eg
> Arachne Rising.
>
> Thanks for any thoughts received

T. B. Pawlicki's _How To Build a Flying Saucer_ is mentioned in
Donna Kossy's book _Kooks: A Guide to the Outer Limits of Human Belief_.
(p.65, _Anti-Gravity: Freedom From Physics_).  It is mentioned as a
seriously-intended treatise on the subject of anti-gravity, and the
author's identity is not commented on.  (It is also mentioned that
according to Pawlicki, the designer of the Japanese "Bullet Train"
almost created a practical anti-gravity device.)

All in all, _Kooks_ is an excellent reference on these subjects and
others, and is well worth getting if you don't already have a copy.

--
a--@c--.monash.edu.au        "Sometimes I'm dreaming,
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb      while the other people dance..."