Re: psychoceramics: How to Build a Flying Saucer

>[Eugene Doherty]
>>

>> Can any one help me out with info on a book in my possession
>> "How to Build a Flying Saucer and other proposals in speculative engineering"
>> by T E Pawlicki (Corgi Books 1983)

[Andrew C. Bulhak]
>T. B. Pawlicki's _How To Build a Flying Saucer_ is mentioned in
>Donna Kossy's book _Kooks: A Guide to the Outer Limits of Human Belief_.
>All in all, _Kooks_ is an excellent reference on these subjects and
>others, and is well worth getting if you don't already have a copy.

May I point out Kossy's excellent Kook's Museum:

http://www.teleport.com/~dkossy/

One of the greatest free references on the Web.

Thanks

Art
a--@t--.com
http://www.teleport.com/~artwells/
"He does this just to get attention.  Don't encourage him."