Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 14:43:36 -0800
From: MrApplePi <pi @ epf.org>
Subject: Apple Takeover by MrApplePi

Aloha and Welcome to...

                          Apple Takeover by MrApplePi

              an interactive performance of a work in progress

I recently had what appears to have been a "near death experience" (NDE)
where I "saw" how life energy flows and how it relates to human
interaction.  It has been a challenge for me to "attempt" to
describe/relate my experience via the English language.  However, there
appears to be a desire for all of humanity to communicate.  There appears
to be a need for the presentation of tools and methods to facilitate this
communication.  Therefore...

I am running for President of the United States of America.  For me P.I.
(Pi), aside from being a universal constant for finding an unknown
quantity, stands for Process Integrity or the integrity of the process for
facilitating solutions (please see <http://epf.org/pi/> for more
information).

As a demonstration of what I can do as President I am taking over Apple
Computer.  I would like to move into Apple headquarters in Cupertino,
California so that I can dedicate 100% of my time and energy to this
effort.  I will be joining Jim Buckley and addressing the '96 MacWorld
Convention in San Francisco to officially explain the situation.

As an incentive to empowering me to achieve desirable goals I will be
receiving the backing of Oracle Corp., Hewlett-Packard, Sun Microsystems,
and Ross Perot.  My advisory counsel in alphabetical order consists of
(either current or past participants):

  Bill Atkinson                    Arthur Kanegis
  BMUG                             Guy Kawasaki
  David Bunnell                    Alan Kay
  Steve Case                       Dan Kottke
  Deepak Chopra                    Timothy Leary
  Design Earth Synergy             Brett Leonard
  Ian Diery                        A.C. "Mike" Markkula Jr.
  Daniel Eilers                    Michael O'Reily
  Buckminster Fuller Institute     Marc Port
  Jean Louis Gassee                Shane Robinson
  Joseph Graziano                  John Sculley
  Andy Hertzfeld                   Dan Winkler
  Steven Jobs                      Stephen Wozniak

This is not an act of ego.  No one will be making any public statements
until it is absolutely necessary and all have been instructed to simply say
that they "do not know what the hell is going on."

If you feel that you can assist and would like to join this distinguished
team of advisors please send me e-mail.

After the holidays, as people are returning their non-Apple communication
devices and exchanging them for Macintoshes, there will be a wellspring of
energy by all of humanity to flow and acknowledge our "oneness."

I am bringing personality back to Apple as I believe that the "human touch"
that once was will be again.  I believe that Apple has a bigger
responsibility than "they" realize in that most of the creative geniuses
around the world (from my personal experience) use the Macintosh as their
"soul" platform for development.  I am not speaking only about content,
software and/or hardware development I am speaking of new paradigm
development/evolvement and awareness.

It appears that the world is heading toward chaos (see
<http://epf.org/pi/quantum_chaos.html>), or as I prefer to look at it,
C.H.A.O.S. (Cybernetic Hieristic Algorithmic Organizational System) where
"the process" IS the system.  An ever changing/evolving organism.  The
integrity of the process is that it be "organic" or "living" such that it
can flow.  Any attempt to control or consciously alter this immense process
produces natural phenomenal resistance.  The controller thus participates
in their own self-elimination.  So, my taking over Apple is basically the
communication of possibility rather than the actual assertation of, or
attempt to, control the organic nature of Apple.

There is/will be facilitative forum/discussion areas (preferably at
apple.com) where everyone at Apple, as well as the "Apple Family At-Large",
will be able to participate in the development of solutions.  If you know
anyone who has access to such facilities please contact me.

I am making effective use of Apple's telecommunication capabilities
(AppleTV?) by integrating with outside media broadcast resources such as
TCI/@home, TimeWarnerTurner, Fox and The People's Network (TPN).  I will be
broadcasting the real-time expression of solution-oriented processes
dealing with issues brought to the table "in the moment."

I do not wish to see any Apple human resources released from employment.
The dynamic accellerating exponential expansion of the world socio-economic
structure is necessitating re-deployment of those resources.

It is imperative that all Apple executives read Stanford Beer's "Beyond
Dispute - Team Syntegrity" as a textbook for gameplan development for 1996.
Direct application of traditional reorganizational principles will not be
necessary under this scenario.

The effectiveness of my actions will be represented in the value of Apple's
stock showing an uncharacteric and significant increase by the end of 1995.

We are now in real time.  The time is now, seize the opportunity.  Please
let me know how you would like to participate as soon as possible.

- pi -
e-mail: p--@e--.org
http://epf.org/pi/
voice:415-253-5209
Essential Process Facilitation
Nourishing Seeds of Human Potential

** NOTE:  Permission to use any of the above or any of the material at **
**        http://epf.org/pi/ in any manner desired is hereby conveyed. **
**        You may also forward info to newsgroups and e-mail lists.    **