psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #42

>------------------------------
>
>From: Bruce Ediger <b--@c--.net>
>Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 01:35:59 -0700 (MST)
>Subject: psychoceramics: Emil called "Racovita" Foretells The Future
>
>Here's a letter that I found as I was cleaning the place today.
>It's from one Emil called "Racovita".  It was written to a Colorado
>State Representative about 2 years ago.

>As near as I can tell Emil called "Racovita" was a Romanian immigrant
>who's spent 1989 to 1993 in and out of State Hospitals and jails.
>Apparently he also watched all of the Christian Tee Vee networks
>available in Denver during that period.   He was totally confused about
>religions, governments, constitutions, bibles, priests and elected
>officials.

I will be studying this, the distilled wisdom of that scion of the soil
that nourished Count Dracula and the Blood Countess

[BTW, anyone 'here' care to speculate on why dey so mean over there???]

in hoped-for insight into why governments, priests, erected officials, etc.
are so mean.

>======
>            Brother Frederic K.C.Price
>
>   I,Emil called "Racovita",the worker of God the Creator in God the Father
>Christ,and the Disciple of God the Father Christ,and the seed of Neculae

Classic, Man, Classic!

More, more!

The tong and tongue of TRAVESTY and BABBLE shall feed on this tonight!  Or
my name's not...

Ficus