psychoceramics: Joan's Daughter Speaks

Oh, dear.

From: redrose @ coho.halcyon.com (Joan L. Brewer)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.bill-gates,seattle.general,alt.news.microsoft
Subject: Joan's Daughter Speaks...
Date: 5 Jan 1996 03:16:33 GMT

I finally got some web space for the two meg file of my daughter Shasta
talking about her sexual relationship with my ex-husband, David Brewer
who has been involved with Bill Gates in an attack on me.  Mr. Gates' way
of keeping me out of court with my sexual harassment suit was to use
anyone who was personally involved with me and encourage them to pursue
an attack on me.  My daughter Shasta saw the local Redmond police assault
me. I have a document filed in federal court that she signed to that
affect.  To keep her from becoming a witness in my case she was obducted
by my ex-husband with the help of Mr. Gates and the male powers that be.
Even with a tape like this I recieved no help from either the FBI or
Childrens protective services here in Washington.

Every women I've ever played this tape for has been amazed. It was this
tape and my ex-husbands actual testimony in 1984 that gave me custody.
I had custody of my children because my ex-husband was a sexual deviant.
But when I filed a lawsuit against Mr. Gates that all changed. He had the
money and the power to control the local police, FBI, Governor, and my ex.
For my daughter, this was a holy hell. When she ran away from David in
1993 she told stories of sexual abuse and drugs.  She brought picture of
plants and said her dad had made her smoke pot but that her step mother
didn't even know he used drugs.

Mr. Gates involvement with my ex-husband is very well documented. I was
recently denied the right to testify about any of this in juvinal court
in Seattle by Judge Spearman.  I guess this black Judge is trying to
promote his career at my daughter's expense. An the Department of
Childrens Services supported the whole thing.  When you have a tape like
this and an ordeal that I went through with my kids like the one I did
and get no suppprt anywhere it hurts.

Microsoft is one of the lowest pieces of garbage I've ever delt with.
What they did to my kid is unthinkable. I will not rest until there is a
complete disclosure of Gates, his wife and the other's inside Microsoft
that hurt my children.

Joan Brewer
http://www.seasun.com/shasta0.wav  - 2.11 megs.

In her own words my daughter who is now 17, tells what her dad did to her
at age 5. This is why I got custody after having joint custody with my
ex-husband. She was so physically ill at the time and this is what the
reason was. I guess this mom who worked her way through college to get a
life outside this man is a complete deviant.  Only if you challenge Bill
Gates. God, his wife is pregnant. Does she have any idea what she is
dealing with. Her own husband has supported mine. She thinks with his
money she is going to have a leg to stand on?  Incest is relative.

By the way, at the beginning of this tape, Shasta talks about a man
called Stewart Brown. He is a psychologist who is local now. He was the
one who pointed out the sexual abuse of David to me in those days. He was
so right. Listen to this voice clip and ask yourself it anyone should buy
consumer products from Mr. Gates.