psychoceramics: psychoceramics - FREE LIGHT + FREE ENDORPHINES

[From: KVZN05A--@p--.com (Larry Green)
Newsgroups: sci.cognitive]

SUBJECT: FREE LIGHT + FREE  ENDORPHINES
I SOLVED THE MYSTERY OF NEAR DEATH

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1996

   I discovered a SAFE and EASY method to

access: The Great Light.  This is the same

Great Light seen briefly in n.d.e.  Near

death is NOT a prerequisite to see The

Great Light.   YOU CAN LEARN TO

EXPERIENCE THE LIGHT, WITHOUT

EXPERIENCING NEAR DEATH.

My NEW book to be Published soon is

called: **** Follow Me To The Light.****

   The Great Light brinGs three (3) FREE

Miracles:  Free Light,  Free Endorphines,

and Free Unconditional Love.  The GreaT

Light triggers and SUSTAINs Endorphines.

   Follow Me To The Light details how I

SOLVED the MYSTERY of:  Dieting/

bingeing.  Follow Me To The Light is also a

Brand NEW How-To book.  This How-To

book teaches a safe and easy method to

access this Miraculous Light for Yourself.

SUBJECT: Nutrition:  Diet FREE Forever

Achieve Total FREEDOM  from Dieting and

bingeing.

  Recent medical NEWS stated:  Americans

remain over weight, cannot control their

caloric intake, and some medical experts

admit they do not know why.

   ENDORPHINES are released from the:

Natural Pleasure Center of the Brain.

Anticipating food intake releases some

Endorphines, but does NOT sustain them.

   The Great Light triggers and SUSTAINS

the Endorphine Response.  The Great Light

is a NEW and Powerful, Miraculous Energy.

My New book to be published soon:

**** Follow Me To The Light.****

KVZN05A--@P--RODIGY.COM  (TEMP.)

L--@a--.com  (temp)

Larry Green, M.A.   c/o
The Great Light-House
1510 Pearl Avenue
Crofton, Md. 21114

FIRST LAW OF LIGHT
  The Great Light is all around everyone
 all the time.
SECOND LAW OF LIGHT
  The Great Light is Free to everyone

Disciplines:

1. Spirituality: the Light brings one in
           direct contact with angels, the
           soul, and working miracles.

2. Science: same Light as near death,
          which I can demonstrate anytime
          with identical results:transformation,
          and the discovery of a NEW Energy
          source.

3. Health/nutrition: this Light triggers and
        sustains the endorphine response.
        It is natural for people to want to feel
        good.  Anticipating a nice meal
        releases endorphines, but they stop
        unfortunately when eating begins.

4. Psychology: this Light instantly erases
         the negativity in the unconscious
         mind, thereby bringing about
         tranquility and peace of mind.
         This can have the effect of solving
         the problem of alcoholism, dieting/
         bingeing, and any other obsessive
         compulsive cycle.

The Great Light is everywhere, and Free
to everyone anytime.  Follow Me To The
Light is a SAFE and EASY How-To Book.
This is my life's work.  I spent 30 years
working with The Light and writing Follow
Me To The Light.

The New Earth Light Energy Source is
EVERYWHERE you are.  This New Earth
Light Source can be demonstrated at
will and is just as easy as breathing.

Anyone can experience This New Light
source, without experiencing near death.

(**this is not an advertisement.**)
(*this is information about a new source of energy.**)

The Great Light is the NEW energy source.

   I discovered a SAFE and EASY method to
access: The Great Light.  This is the same
Great Light seen briefly in n.d.e.  Near death is NOT a
prerequisite to see The Great Light.  YOU CAN LEARN
TO EXPERIENCE THE LIGHT, WITHOUT EXPERIENCING
NEAR DEATH.  My NEW book to be Published soon is called:
**** Follow Me To The Light.****

   The Great Light is a NEW and Powerful,
Miraculous Energy. My New book to be
published soon:
**** Follow Me To The Light.****

     The journey to enlightenment
from the mind to the HEART, is
actually the shortest there is,
taking only a split second.

"Everyone comes here in The Light.
Everyone leaves here in The Light."
Larry Green 1995

     Everyone is supposed to have The
Great Light all of their life.  But the
fascination with  (attention on) the
things of this world hold their attention
completely, and therefore, they are
in the 'dark,' not The Light.

   The Great Light is Everywhere, all
the time, FREE to everyone.
   The seeking of results does not
imply or incorporate Humility.  The
Ultimate Infinite Universe seeks no
results.  The Great Light is everywhere,
already created, already Infinite, and
PERFECT, PURE, AND CONSTANT.

"The results seeking mind is lost really
in a sea of bliss in The Light."
Larry Green 1995

"The Soul is already Perfect, Pure,
and Constant.  The Great LIght is
already Perfect, Pure, and Constant.
Full of Light and surrounded by Light,
we are Made Of Light,"
Larry Green 1995

disclaimer:  always seek medical advice
first before trying any alternatives approaches.