psychoceramics: Re: A message from God (fwd)

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 13:28:36 -0500
Poster: h--@i--.netcom.com
Subject: A message from God
Newsgroups: alt.drugs,alt.psychology,alt.psychology.help,alt.support,alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.support.depression,alt.support.depression.manic,alt.support.depression.seasonal,misc.health.alternative,sci.life-extension,sci.med,sci.med.psychobiology

****************** STUDY THIS PROPHECY  &  LEARN IT******************
    As with every foreign journey, we step forth into a path, possibly
a path of great evil, in which
one can never anticipate what lies in wait.  That those things by which
we hold precious and
enduring in our hearts,  a declaration that we cannot deny truths,
remains lurking.  From where it
shall all begin,  to where the total of what God has set forth for us,
the hours that He has
provided,  I hereby set forth by the scroll, and the challenges of
author versus authority.  With
disregard for the receipt that has existed for untold centuries
uncollected,  the debt you have
inherited,  the debt shall never be dismissed,  living on through
eternity,  and so the Keepers of
the Clock shall not reveal what destiny has prescribed, be it damnation
or eternal peace.  I lay
down no rules,  for the rules are set by time and space,  and Gods own
hand,  soothing  the cries
from the weeping ones of the universe,  not captive of the hour but as
if time were none but a
rock, unable to bend and flex with the physics and laws deemed,  the
Universal Physical.  So how
can we deny that which we hold so dear and eternal in the heart of
hearts, the man of men, the
world?  I cannot!  Then I confess, and let that be my vice.  For is not
this world but Eden,  to
frolic in the serenity of Gods nest?  But how can there be Utopia when
there remains
wickedness?  For that we shall believe the truth has been presented in
a fashion not
homogenized, but orderly in sensation and reality.  Divine shall be
those things by which the
hands of time shall not manipulate.  Just as the prescription falls
unto the living creatures of the
earth that birds shall be none but birds, and man shall be none but
man,  in the divinity of the
spiritual images that history again has recorded,  this application by
which our destiny lay,  has
already been written.  On, and above this history lies a new  venue, a
new beginning, a new
prescription.  By your own touch, and the hand,  now you are empowered
to again write your
chapter,  a legacy and not a fantasy.   This vision of your own future,
as if future were past, and
past were future.  And in this vision, let there be none but the tears
of joy, and a light.  A light
that leads to a promised fruit,  in faith delivered, reciprocal in form
and fashion.  Only then will
this fledgling leave the nest and  with wings of strength and recovery,
and determination,  of life
fulfilled!  Will you be there when this nest releases its captives of
time and the phantom hand,  to
fly and soar with certainty and abandon?  I believe!  And now you are
entertained with these
choices..... Of when to set forth this motion,  and beginning of this
adventure with the spirit new
and a quest, a mission that now cannot be denied, for with fury and
flame shall burn,  all to ashes
and rubble,  the total of restraints with which you were bound and tied
and bloodied.  For
freedom anew is arisen from these ashes and grow it shall,  and after
it all,  shall be renewed the
newest of the inhabitants of the new order that has by rights, a born
woman child, set free, this
born man child.  And a Queen, tattered,  and without shoes,  shall be
delivered upon some golden
throne to sit and rule with Lords and judges.  The crown has been
bestowed upon the nape of this
majestic entity.  Again, I believe!  Do you believe? Then eternal shall
be your own glory,  and
pass it on!....( 8:1:3 ~)~)   Xuniphaer  ( 2:5:3 ~)~)

--
-mitch
http://desire.apana.org.au/~qix