psychoceramics: (fwd) Honolulu Kookmobile 1994

Here's something to look out for if you're ever in Hawaii...

 -- acb

From: nenslo @ teleport.com (NENSLO)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.kooks
Subject: Honolulu Kookmobile 1994

	THE HONOLULU KOOKMOBILE

	In November of 1994 I had the mixed blessing of being in Hawaii
with my in-laws.  Nevertheless I was able to go off on my own at times
and just walk around looking at things, which is my way of having a
good time.  It was in downtown Honolulu's subdued Chinatown that I saw
the Kookmobile parked and posted nearby were fliers of a most kooky
kind.
	First, the flier - multi-generational xerox, originally
handwritten in magic marker with later additions in ballpoint pen
(which will appear in parentheses thus). Asterisks *thus* indicate
underlining.

SAVE AMERICA, THE WORLD.
CHILDREN OF THE FLOCK FLOCK TILL YOU DIE
(girlds kids watch out for them = sex maniac, rapest)
CALIFORNIA, HAWAII SEXSLAVE RING
SACRIFIRE BABY, KID ANIMAL TO
SATAN. FOR POWER FOR 42 MONTH
KIDNAP, BUY GIRLDS, KIDS FROME
MAINLAND THE WORLDS 		(turn everybody upside down
TRAIN THEM FOR SEXSLAVE BY 	your responsible for you family
RAPE, TORTURE, CONTINIUS SEX 		and all the crime)
MESS THEM UP, BUY AND SELL BUSINESS
BIGGEST PROSTITUTION, PONO MOVIE RING
	(sex, drug money)
THEY USE THESE GIRLDS TO RECRUIT,
	(human society)
GATHER THEM UP FOR LAST BATTLE
OF GOD ALMIGHTY. (you're responsible for each other downfall)
(gov, high rank oficer)	(companies)
	THE BEAST, 	THE MECHANT CARVE OUT
A HUGE EMPIRE FOR THEY OWN
GLORY, ENRICHMENT  	(cult - unreadable-)
THE BEAST GIVE THE WILDBEAST
THE POWER TO WAGE WAR AGAINST
ALL THE PEOPLE AND TO COMMIT
ADULTERY TO ALL THE NATION = VICTIM
*ISLANDER GIVE THE NATIONS BACK*
*THEIR POWER.* TURN BACK ALL
(sex maniac)
OF YOU. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE IN WITH HER SIN = PROSTITUTE
ON TOP THE BEAST.  FOR HER SIN HAVE
MASS [?] CLEAR UP TO THE HEAVEN

	Now the car. It looked like a Dodge or Plymouth, early '70s,
very boxy.  It was COMPLETELY COVERED with hundreds of bumper stickers
from radio station KQMQ, with various other stickers and things
scattered in.  It gave the car a real strange color from a distance.
The rear door windows were covered with signs and headlines  featuring
the word GOD in big letters, and duct tape and cardboard and...  Even
the wheels were covered with some sort of red sticker. My photo shows
lots of coffee mugs and things on the dash, and as I recall, it was all
pretty full of stuff.

	I was pretty happy to see that, and along with the Japanese TV
station it helped keep me on a fairly even keel. Considering me, the
circumstances, etc.

	Signed,
	O Nenslo

  a--@c--.monash.edu.au    acb@dev.null.org    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb
    -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   VOID == INFINITY!  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -