psychoceramics: USENET Rant of the Day

From: johnrs @ dgs.dgsys.com (john -r sciandra)
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.misc
Subject: Netscape Communist Company?????

Netscape has announced their opposition to the US Government Control of
Software containing specific encryption key lengths!  Why????  They have the
firm hold on the market!  Their place is secure.  Dont they want to help
protect the interests of THIS country???? Lets not forget how Toshiba has
endangered our Navy Boys, by selling secret submarine technology to the
Enemy!!!!   Is this what we want????  More traitor companys to take our hard
earned US dollars!!!   Hmmmmmm.....

--
  a--@c--.monash.edu.au    acb@dev.null.org    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb
    -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   VOID == INFINITY!  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -