psychoceramics: A worthwhile quote

This was a quote sent to me in private e-mail.  It is quoted with permission.

Eric Hughes was one of the original targets of Larry Detwiller.  (If you do
not know who Larry Detwiller is, check the net.loon FAQ.)

>From: e--@r--.net (Eric Hughes)

>And a small consolation.  An article I read last year pointed out that
>one of the telltale differences between indigenous populations and,
>for lack of a better term, bourgeois populations is that indigenous
>populations have crazy people living in their midst, and that
>bourgeois populations don't, either locking them up, excluding them,
>or killing them.  So, just realize that you're an indigenous
>Internetter and get on with your life.
>
>Eric
Alan Olsen -- a--@t--.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l a--@t--.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
         Is the operating system half NT or half full?