Re: psychoceramics: Clueless McElwaine Worshipper

Ken Alexander, mistaken for Robert McElwaine, wants to know whether to
> A.  Take the time to explain the nature of reality.
> B.  Try to forward his message to the real McElwaine.
> C.  Flame him to glowing embers.
> D.  Ignore him.
> E.  Arrange a meeting and impersonate Robert E. McElwaine, and talk
>     to him with wild raving eyes about UFOs and Sexy Psychic Plants!
He's an Eck-head; (A) would be impossible. (E) is the most satisfying, and
in fact you could make a hobby of it.  If McElwaine complains, tell him that he
used to be the true McElwaine, but that you are now.

On balance, I say flame 'im, and end with ``UN-altered REPRODUCTION and
DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED.''

Cosma Shalizi
---
	http://www.physics.wisc.edu/~shalizi/
This message banned for you by the Telecommunications Reform Act:
	For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
	(Proverbs 23:27)