psychoceramics: NA Denny's Coffee Ritual

The following is gleaned from Kenneth Janicki Ministries, PO Box 2,
Longview, WA 98632.  I don't think he's kidding.

The Great North American Coffee Ritual

To begin, cut out the seal.  This is very easy, be careful not to cut
yourself.  Next, take your favorite morning beverage, Coffee, and simply
REFLECT THE IMAGE OF THE PYRAMID SEAL INTO THE CUP>  Next , look deeply
into the eye of the seal,(You may need to wait a few minutes for the Coffee
to settle down and create a mirror like surface).Whose eye do you see?
Yours?  Possibly someone else?  The Eye of Providence?  How about MY EYE?
WHATEVER YOU PROJECT INTO THIS IMAGE IS TRUTH TO YOU AND YOU MUST NOW
Examine and Concentrate Distinctively on the SEAL REFLECTING IN THE CUP.
  NEXT, Say out Loud or Sub Vocally to Your self, "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM."
  This means, "A New Order of the Ages" It was originally written by our
founding Fathers, many of whom were ADEPT MASONS!

  Now, after concentrating on the seal for a few minutes and uttering the
sacred words of Order, take the cup and while cupping it between your
hands, close your eyes and imagine the Great Seal Flouting within your
Mind, Head and Brain.  The actual Image is there and penetrating Fiber
reserved only for this type of sight.

  Now take a BOLD STEP and MOVE the Image to the lower parts of YOUR FEET.
You can do this by moving your eyeballs! ... Move the Image to the waist
level, into your reproductive organs, Speak the Word again and notice the
difference.  The fist was of the earth and this is watery.
  NOW for the CLIMAX of this Ritual, Move the Image to the BACK OF YOUR
MIND AND "TATTOO" IT TO THE BACK WALL OF YOUR MIND!

  The Amazing Part of this Ritual is that it has the Potential of being
Practiced by everyone in the United States, which is what I believe Our
Forefathers planned... You might want to Call it the DENNY'S COFFEE RITUAL,
I don't know.

NOTE: To top this Ritual off, Drink the Coffee and "feel" the GREAT SEAL
enter your Temple... Write me and tell me what you "feel".
[end of ritual]
Ken also sent me a tape, called "Ninja Christians".  Not sure how to
explain, but he talks about his coffee pot for ten minutes.  Lots of
laughing in the background, but I can't tell if it's the "with" or "at"
variety.  Either way, the ritual works.  I love you, Kenneth Janicki.

Anathema Enterprises, 2002-A Guadalupe St. #227, Austin, TX 78705