Re: psychoceramics: Does this guy qualify?

On Sun, 17 Mar 1996 20:11:35 -0700 (MST), you done wrote:

: In the news.groups Usenet group, Peter Zohrab recently opined (on how the
: program "Baywatch" is feminist propaganda):
[snip]
: I know that the realm of kookdom is a shadowy place, and its borders
: indistinct- we can all recognize physics-kooks, and religion-kooks, and
: just-plain-kooks -- what about social kooks? Does a statement like the
: above indicate its speaker should be watched closely for more evidence of
: kookdom?

He's attempting an intellectual analysis of "Baywatch"; I'd say, sign him
up.

RJ
r--@r--.net                  http://www.radix.net/~revjack