psychoceramics: Does this guy qualify?

In the news.groups Usenet group, Peter Zohrab recently opined (on how the
program "Baywatch" is feminist propaganda):

>Baywatch I do know.  The Lesbian Feminists presumably enjoy watching the
>Babes, and the other Feminists enjoy watching the men.  I don't see
>what Feminism has got to do with that -- I expect (I don't watch it often
>enough to be sure) that female lifeguards get equal pay with the men, but
>that the women are incompetent when there's heavy lifting and dragging of
>drowning people to be done.  If a man was as physically incompetent as
>those females, he wouldn't get the job.  So, instead of people being
>saved, and physically competent men getting jobs, you get (I surmise)
>people drowning who should have lived, and men without jobs who would
>have done a better job that the incompetent women who stole their jobs
>from them.

I know that the realm of kookdom is a shadowy place, and its borders
indistinct- we can all recognize physics-kooks, and religion-kooks, and
just-plain-kooks -- what about social kooks? Does a statement like the
above indicate its speaker should be watched closely for more evidence of
kookdom?

	David Fleck		(d--@u--.edu)