psychoceramics: Structural Model Of Personality

[Starts off looking pretty rational, then goes into a mega-rant about
funding for scientists, then goes further and further off the rails as
we proceed, "proving" some pretty exciting religious truths. BTW, is
there a psychoceramics archive?].

p--@u--.ccsnet.com writes in
sci.psychology.theory,comp.ai.philosophy:

--
GendeRending MWOWMAN Pete/Charlotte. We Specialize in:
SplURGEnetics, ProDuctility, McICKY-MALIS and ErraTics.