psychoceramics: Attack of the Blood-Eaters

Found crossposted to hell 'n' back.  Can anyone tell me just
exactly what "Gastronom Theology" is?

>From: k--@c--.Helsinki.FI (Esa-Pekka Keskitalo)
>Subject: Re: Where does which Bible condem Homosexuality?
>
>Concerning why christians should not eat blood, ref Acts 15:20, 29.
>
>However, there are some christians, contaminated by the folly of so
>called Gastronom Theology, who eat blood, thus causing AIDS,
>earthquakes, unemployment, and corruption of Family Values.
>
>Eating blood is unnatural (as it is prohibited in the Bible). Can you
>imagine anything more repulsive than a bloodthursty christian, who
>slurps blood... unhealthy, unhygienic, unesthetic, unmoral!
>
>These bloodeaters even make their children eat blood. However, every
>pious observant can see, how the children, instinctively, loathe the
>smell and the taste of such perverted "delights" as black pudding, blood
>sausage, black pancakes etc.
>
>Bloodthurstiness can be healed. We do not hate them, although it is our
>duty as good christians to give them a death sentence (ref 5th Commandment).
>Lucky you, America, the Chosen Nation of the Lord, as it is for You
>possible to murder men legally. (Some call even Finns "the God's own
>people", but Antichrist rules here: death sentences, with the expection
>of the time of the WWII, were abolished in the last century.)
>
>EPK
>Esa-Pekka Keskitalo (Mr.)               "Securi adversus homines,
>k--@c--.helsinki.fi                 securi adversus deos
>University of Helsinki                  rem difficillimam assecuti sunt,
>http://www.helsinki.fi/~keskital/       ut illis ne voto quidem opus est."
>                                        (Tacitus, Germania 46,3)

Nancy McNelly                    |
                                 |        May the ta'ho'olob
http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/     |       who voted for the CDA
Mayan hieroglyphic syllabary     |       haway sotz'ob tz'isob.