psychoceramics: "Charles Haddock Spurgeon", Tampa, FL kook

I just recently dug out of an old file two pieces by a shadowy figure who
called him/her/itself "Charles Haddock Spurgeon".  The _modus operandi_
of this person was to write diatribes in tiny tiny handwriting, xerox
many copies, and stick them on car windshields in parking lots in and
around Tampa back in the late '80s (that's when I collected him, at
least).  It's very odd, sad and a bit frightening as well.  Spurgeon made
me to appreciate the benefits of anonymity.  I have attempted to
duplicate as best ASCII can the typographic style.
			Hollywood or ... Christ?
Did you Know: (a) ALL celebrities are the children of other celebrities,
with fake names and fake backgrounds to make it appear they made it on
"talent." (b) They don't write their own songs. From the 60's on,
Hollywood made it's pop singers and groups appear to write their own
songs -- they don't.  They are all merely the children of other
celebrities with Fake names and "set-up" backgrounds. (c) They cannot be
arrested, Like Foreign diplomats which have Diplomatic Immunity. Yet to
trick the public, they constantly "set-up" Fake drug-busts, and what not
-- but it is all just Hollywood Fiction played out in the press, written
up by the same Hollywood writers who write Fiction for the movies and TV.
(d) The celebrities are giants, with the ones who are 6'5" - 7' going
into movies, telvision and modeling, where they can hide their true
height by having everything propped-up around them. The most attractive
celebrities in Hollywood are so tall they almost couldn't get dates in
normal society. (E) The little ones go into music because they can do
concert appearances; -- they aren't really songwriters; they're just
average height. (F) The celebrities are "persecution-freaks", and they
have everything bugged, taped, and filmed, and they persecute kind people
and psychics, through the police and their Hollywood "set-up networks",
and even deny them medical treatment!
	The celebrities hate human kindness -- they view Kindness as a
personality defect -- and they promote hatred. Every word you've ever
spoken is on computer-tape in Hollywood.
	"Wise men still seek Him" (Isaiah 9:6)
	Your Faithful servant in the Lord,	Charles Haddock Spurgeon
	"THOU SHALT NOT FOLLOW A MULTITUDE TO DO EVIL" (Exodus 23:2)
AN AVERAGE MAN CAN STOP THE BIGGEST CELEBRITIES IN HOLLYWOOD-- because
they're dependent upon average people, and the police, to persecute and
kidnap for them.  A Tampa bus driver called me a dirty word and tried to
force me off of his bus, for no reason. In November of 1982 the
celebrities in Hollywood in _music_, _films_, _TV_, _modeling_,
_and_ _the_ _TV_ _preachers_, launched a worldwide persecution against me
(_a literal_ _"Hollywood War"_) _as big as Vietnam_, and no one will help
me. ***(1)_When you go to the movies, you're watching giants_. The
celebrities are giants, with the ones who are 6'6"-7' going into movies,
TV, and modeling, where they can hide their gigantic height by having
everything giant-sized around them. _The little ones go into music, or
become TV preachers, so they can do concerts, and make public
appearances_. (2) _All celebrities are from Hollywood families_, with
fake names and fake backgrounds, to make it appear they made it on
talent. (3) They don't write their own songs... they're really just the
children of other celebrities; they can't be arrested; and even their
obituaries are phoney. (4) The celebrities have everything _bugged_,
_taped_, _filmed_, _and they persecute Christians and kind, good people
through their illegal police-operated "set-up networks_." (5) _The
celebrities are kidnappers and they practice torture_. Hollywood's
best-kept secret! _Hollywood prisons, jails, and torture-chambers, such
as the types they use in motion-pictures and TV shows, which are not open
to public scrutiny, ought to be illegal_. Why should the celebrities be
allowed to own private prisons? Federal prisons, and even military
prisons, are open to public scrutiny -- why not Hollywood prisons? IF I
GET KIDNAPPED IT WILL NOT BE IN THE NEWSPAPER! (_Also, a Plant City and
Brandon undercover cop robbed me of thousands of dollars_.) HELP ME WIN
AND BECOME A LOCAL TAMPA PASTOR *** YOU OUGHT TO HEAR ME PREACH!
						   (Isaiah 40:23)

	   David Fleck                      (d--@u--.uog.edu)
	   Division of Natural Sciences     (671)735-2795/2780 fax:734-1299
	   University of Guam               13.5N lat. 144.7E long.
	   Mangilao, Guam 96923 USA         Time   : GMT+10    EST+15