psychoceramics: Plutonium Loves Me, This I Know (fwd)

Another one which didn't make the digests...

----- Forwarded message from Cosma Shalizi -----

From: Cosma Shalizi <shalizi @ phys-next9.physics.wisc.edu>
To: p--@z--.net
Subject: psychoceramics: Plutonium Loves Me, This I Know

Evidently he did a search on his own name, and turned up
http://www.physics.wisc.edu/~shalizi/hyper-weird/weird-science.html#plutonium
and is not amused.  His letter is edited, as he evidently just copied the
whole page from the search engine.  Does anyone know what he means by ``next
toy''?  acb, should I start looking for an alternate sight for my pages?

---Begin included love-note---