psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #2

>[Bruce Ediger]
>> 1. I was under the impression that the USA had a much higher Religious
>>    Kook Quotient than other countries.  Unfortunately, I'm not well
>>    traveled, so I have no experience to back this up.  Can someone from
>>    Australia or Europe comment on the quantity and quality of Real Life
>>    Religious Kooks?

My friend who's here from Australia says that the U.S. is notorious in the
international community for it's high kook content.  Creationism, for
example, shares the same status as the easter bunny and Santa Claus in most
countries, yet kooks in the US continue to push for it to be taught in
public schools.

Andy