Re: psychoceramics: Re: Your posts

[Ernie Karhu]

> RE:
> >Are you sure that all your recent posts to psychoceramics are
> >on-topic?
>
> >Psychoceramics is meant to be a list specifically for the study of
> >crackpots and fringe phenomena.
>
> I am a dedicated psychoceramic crackpot. I speak from the fringe and
> from beyond the fringe. I have lived in "deep space" through much of
> my soul's existence. How could/can I be off topic.

This list is not concerned with self-styled crackpots, or those who
self-consciously label themselves as kooks or weirdoes.  See the
definitions of kooks at http://www.teleport.com/~dkossy/.

> I am "institutionalized" or "certified" as psychoceramic because I do not
> accept consensus reality. Consensus is totally whacked-out psycho weird
> to me. Where else to I fit? This is not a religion of one. I am the
> modern day reoriented Diogenes.
>
>  From my perspective we live on a planet where the most of the inhabitants
> save for the few indigenous and shamanic people have gone or are totally
> mad. In reality, the focus of all official media is cracked.

Aye, perhaps.  Still, there is only so much information that one person
can take in, so one has to focus on certain types of crackpot phenomena.

> Thus being much further out than you may imagine, I call attention to
> global insanity and the possibility that the real truth lies in what
> society calls "psychoceramic."

OK;  however, your post about the physiology of eating or whatever
seemed entirely un-crackpottish, or at the very least too long.
Also, for some reason, you appear to have sent this message four times
(the instances have four distinct Message-Ids).

In future, please be a little more sparing of bandwidth.  Also,
nominating oneself as a crackpot is somewhat bad form.

--
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/          Better living through regular expressions.