Re: psychoceramics: Glorious Crackpot Catalog

[Romana Machado]

> http://www.tools4explore.com/
> Tools For Exploration - "We Exist To Serve"

Yow!  Looks like we have a live one here...

> ****
>
> Pet Tags: Positive Energy Pet Tags
>
> These pet tags are made of a unique material -
> durable molecularly-altered, positively-energized
> purple aluminum. They are said to raise the
> vibratory frequency of whatever and whomever they touch - and
> many sensitive people very definitely feel a bright energy
> emanating from them.

I've seen these -- my mother swears by them.  She also has some sort
of device plugged into the mains behind her refrigerator for the purpose
of neutralising radiation.  Then again, she reads a lot of books on
reincarnation and such as well.

> ****
> GREAT MYSTERIES!
>
> A 49.95 tape set titled "The Mathematical Implications of the Human Heart"
> sounds like it has great psychoceramic potential, but no description is
> given.

> ***
> Likewise, "Dr. Jacob Liberman's Spectral Receptivity System", only $3195.00

Indeed... of course, the price raises the question of whether this is
genuine kook material, or merely something to make money off the
credulous.

--
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/          Better living through regular expressions.