psychoceramics: 6bar6code6

[Anton Sherwood]
: > (I tried to reverse-engineer the actual code assignments, but my eye
: > keeps going out of phase.  Could some weisenheimer have deliberately
: > assigned `6' to the code that most resembles the frame-bars?)

[Andrew Bulhak]
: Probably not; since each digit differs from the preceding one by only one
: position, this looks like a Gray code of some sort...

They line up mostly that way as I listed them, because I was counting
all the possible codes a priori.  Are the assignments as neat?

*\\* Anton 						Ubi scriptum?