Re: psychoceramics: One World Gov't

[Alexis Nathan Shumate]

> Next time you run into one of those "Beware the NWO" kooks, give them
> this.
>
> http://www.webcom.com/~worldgov/
>
> It's the only PRO-one-world-government site that I  know. (I thought
> I was alone in believing that a one-world-gov't would actually be
> pretty cool.)

I recall that someone in Britain founded a World Government Party once
and ran for Parliament.  Among their policies were (obviously) the
establishment of a one world government and the conversion of
Buckingham Palace to a hostel for the aged.   There may have been more
weird policies, but I cannot recall them.

I don't think they got too many votes, though.

--
"The beast forced all the people, small and great, poor and rich, slave
 and free, to have a mark placed on their PCs. No-one could  <a--@d--.null.org>