psychoceramics: Abin

It's arguable whether the following should go to this mailing list, but
I'd hate it to go unrecognised and I've no idea where else might be
suitable. From the London Evening Standard, 11 April 1996:

"A Swedish court has fined a couple GBP 450 for the name they gave their
five-year-old. He is called Abin, but it is written

         Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116

The parents had argued that the name was "a pregnant, expressionistic
development that we see as an artistic creation".

They will appeal against the verdict, saying it is not up to a court to
make rulings about art."

--
Carl Moss                                       c--@c--.demon.co.uk