(Doesn't have a dog???)

From: neutopia @ spiff.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Doctress Neutopia)
Newsgroups:
misc.legal,alt.culture.virtual,ne.general,news.admin.net-abuse.misc,news.adm
in.censorship,alt.censorship,pgh.org
Subject: Re: Steve Boursy and his Lesbian Fiancee Molest 12-Year Old Girl

Kevin Filan (r--@p--.com) wrote:
:       Stephen Boursy is a child-molesting censorious MAN and he MUST be
: stopped!!! We must get him OFF the INTERNET NOW!!!! All ISPs should be
: WARNED!!!! Drop all BOURSY-POSTINGS or get SUED NOW!!!!!

Well, it will be hard for you people to discredit me by calling
me a child-molester since I don't have any children or a dog.

As far as being disbarred goes,
in this evil legal system that is a honor!

What truly intelligent person thinks that one
can change the system through the "law"?
Only a revolutionary social movement will have
the power to do that and that is exactly the goal
we have for the Internet.

Doctress Neutopia

Nancy McNelly                    |
                                 |        May the ta'ho'olob
http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/     |       who voted for the CDA
Mayan hieroglyphic syllabary     |       tz'isob haway sotz'ob.