Re: psychoceramics: Gruborsy's New Ally

The interesting thing is that a year or so ago, "DrGodFuck" Grubor
approached Neutopia posing as a theatrical agent and made, shall
we say, some rather indecent advances.  She was none too impressed
with him then, and that may be a factor in things as they are now.

[N.A.F. McNelly]

--
"pass the crystal, spread the tarot                         a--@d--.null.org
  in illusion comfort lies                       http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/