Re: psychoceramics: Gruborsy's New Ally

[N.A.F. McNelly]

> Andrew C. Bulhak wrote:
> >The interesting thing is that a year or so ago, "DrGodFuck" Grubor
> >approached Neutopia posing as a theatrical agent and made, shall
> >we say, some rather indecent advances.  She was none too impressed
> >with him then, and that may be a factor in things as they are now.
>
> This little gem turned also turned up today:
>
> >I tried to reply to this three times on the machine at Genesis,
> >but it failed to post it. So I moved to this machine at GNU!
> >Anyway, Friday night it looks as if I might meet Steve Boursy
> >in Cambridge. I am going to a Show N Tell party if all works out.
> >
> >Will let you know how it goes. Boursy does have a nice Internet
> >spirit? Do you think it will be embodied in his flesh?
> >
> >yours,
> >neutopia
>
> Steve has accepted.  And any a.s.n.er can tell you where Libby's
> headed when she starts using phrases like "embodied in his flesh".

You mean Boursy's the next potential Gaia Messiah?

(What's Boursy's claim to fame, btw?  Anything really insane, or
just plain annoying?)

> I await the inevitable widely cross-posted negative reviews
> (and whatever happens or doesn't happen, you know they're going
> to be negative - they always are).
>
> Either that, or she'll do the headless-dove-in-the-mailbox routine.

Anyone know if rms got one of those as well?

--
"pass the crystal, spread the tarot                         a--@d--.null.org
  in illusion comfort lies                       http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/